Fermi Paradox - Introduction



Hey, where is everybody?  That is the question Enrico Fermi posed back in the 1950's.  With an infinite number of stars in the sky, each one being a sun in some other solar system, and the infinite number of planets circling those suns, should there not be some intelligent life out there?  We are looking for them.  Why are they not looking for us?  This has since come to be known as the Fermi Paradox.  If they are out there, and mathematically it is a certainty that they are, where are they?  There is a Fermi Paradox fallacy.


Fermi Paradox Fallacy
Fermi Paradox Fallacy

Marceau Paradox


If you have been reading my blog then you will know that clearly "they" have found us.  Whether or not they were looking for us is another question all together.  Either way, they are here.  This eliminates an entire field of speculation on why we have not been contacted, which states that there is no one else out there.  I will explore that in future posts.  For now, I will focus on the fact that they are indeed here.  So the bigger question is, not "where is everybody" but rather "why are they hiding?"  I am going to call that The Marceau Paradox.  Why do they not just show themselves?

That will be the subject of the next series of blog posts.  Over the next week, or so, I will examine some of the hypotheses others have philosophized about.  Some I will support, others I will debunk.  I will also propose some of my own hypotheses which either have not yet been published by anyone or which may not yet have gained much traction.

And you?  What do you think?  Why have aliens visited us but not yet established a relationship with us?  Post your comments below or on the David Marceau Facebook Page.


Enjoying this blog?
Also follow me
If you have seen an alien spaceship or any type of unidentified flying object (UFO) contact me using the Contact form on this page.  You may remain anonymous if you want.  I will not ridicule you or try to tell you why you are wrong.  I get it, I saw one too.

Thank you for reading and keep an eye on the sky.

Comments