What on Earth is Panspermia?



Earlier this week I had a conversation with a UConn MBA student I called "Stats Guy."  During the discussion I was introduced the the term Panspermia.  Google defines this as "the theory that life on the earth originated from microorganisms or chemical precursors of life present in outer space and able to initiate life on reaching a suitable environment."  Oddly, the term came up again during my research this morning.  Twice in one week - I have to write about that.

The second mentioning of the term came up in an article about an Australian man who was accosted by two aliens.  The man, Peter, says that two beautiful but odd-looking females appeared on his bed one morning and may have sexually assaulted him.  One left behind a strand of hair which has been DNA tested and shown to have anomalies which could point to extra terrestrial origin.  I have not verified any of this information in any way but neither am I attempting to debunk it.  I will leave that to scientists.  My goal is to present the information for the public to draw their own conclusions.  More on this in future posts.

Was Homo Sapien Planted Here?


So what is Panspermia?  There is a lot of information to cover there.  It will take me several days to present my findings and my thoughts on them.  For today, I will say that the theory mostly states that there are building blocks of life floating around in space.  But some adherents to the concept touch on an idea which I have expressed to friends many times in the past.  How did we get here?

Was Homo Sapien Planted Here?
Evolution of Man

That is to say, how did Homo Sapien come to be?  Even with recent developments in the ability to trace our origins, scientists still debate how to explain the gap between modern humans and our Neanderthal predecessors.  Could there be an alien source?  In other words, was Homo Sapien planted here, either as a distinct alien species or as a hybrid of an alien species with Earth's existing humans?

The concept will sound far-fetched to some.  To me, it is fascinating and worthy of deep thought and research.  Stay tuned for more information.  In the meantime, I will treat my readers with one final artist's rendition of the UFO I saw.  Cam put the finishing touches on it, recently, and we are going to leave it as-is now.  Can you imagine being alone in the woods and this thing slowly creeps by you?


Marceau Ship
Marceau Ship


Enjoying this blog?
Also follow me
If you have seen an alien spaceship or any type of unidentified flying object (UFO) contact me using the Contact form on this page.  You may remain anonymous if you want.  I will not ridicule you or try to tell you why you are wrong.  I get it, I saw one too.

Thank you for reading and keep an eye on the sky.

Comments